Friday, August 30, 2013

Paleo success

My weight loss yesterday was............4.2 pounds!!!!!!! I am beyond thrilled and I am amazed at this whole paleo concept. I am finding the 30 day challenge not only simple but doable for life. I know how easy it is to get derailed though so I am trying to do this from a total health standpoint and not from a "I want to fit in a size 8" standpoint.

I took before pictures which hopefully someday I won't be too embarrassed to show especially if my after pictures are incredible.

I have continued the exercise plan which so far has flared up my hip pain a little but it's manageable so I will plunge (or lunge) forward. The weight watchers leader had a stunned look when she asked how I lost the weight this week and I told her it was paleo and I gave up dairy! I probably will continue with WW as I like the accountability of weighing every week and the shared success with my co workers.

So onto the next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment