Wednesday, August 21, 2013

If you don't have anything nice to say....

It has been a challenging work week so far to say the least. There were lots of issues from the weekend which led to more issues and that has caused lots of team stress. So with that said work has not been the most fun place to be the last few days.

I have not finished painting the kitchen and I also feel like I haven't lost an ounce. I will chalk both things up to things at work and move on and hope this week turns around.

The good thing is next week is a short work week as I am off the Friday of labor day weekend. Then the next week I am off Monday for Labor Day and then on Friday I am off as Hattie comes!!!! I am so excited to see them and I just can't wait to see how much she has changed. They leave that Monday so I took that day off too just because. So once I get through this week lots of short work weeks to come and that's a good thing!

So in anticipation of Hattie's arrival I am posting a new picture. She is just getting so big and so darn cute!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment