Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hattie is two months!

Actually Hattie has been two months for over a week but somehow I missed the official day.

I sure miss that sweet girl and celebrating all of these milestones with her in person. She is smiling all the time and my daughter said she even giggled. She has slept through the night a couple of times and we can only hope she starts doing that regularly with my daughter going back to work Monday.

Most times I am fine with living a zillion miles away but then my husband and I will be out somewhere and see a baby and just go crazy. I am sure people think we are nuts gasping and googling at their son or daughter but as soon as we explain our situation they seem to get it (even though they probably call 911 as soon as we walk away).

So happy two month birthday Hattie Mae. I miss you so much that I can't stand it some(most)times. I kind of miss your Mom and Dad too but don't tell them I said so!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment