Friday, August 23, 2013

It's all in how you look at it

Well I only lost a 1/2 pound. Could have been better but it could have been a ton worse too.

It did make me think about what I ate and what I feel good eating and what I don't. So I will change it up this week and cut back on dairy. I just haven't felt that great since I have increased it so I will cut back and increase protein such as eggs, chicken etc and see if that makes a difference.

In the big scheme of life if I lose a 1/2 pd instead of 2 it doesn't matter. What does is what I do next so I will change things up and hope for a better week.

But it's Friday and the weekend is upon us. Enjoy!

And BTW two weeks from today we will drive to the airport to pick up this sweet thing and her Mom and Dad. I am so excited!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment