Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hattie is coming!

Well after a long and stressful work week I just found out the best news ever!!! Hattie and my daughter and son in law are coming for a visit next month.

It's my nephew's wedding so they decided that would be a great reason to make a trip out and we couldn't be more excited.

They will only be here a few days so I'm trying to decide after the wedding Friday night how to make the most out of the two full days we will have after that. Do we have a party, do we plan some fun day trips, do we just hang out and play, hug and smooch on Hattie?

Really, it doesn't matter. Just being together will be amazing no matter what we do. This is better then winning the powerball and I owe less in taxes!!

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Awww! What a sweet picture. I'm so happy for you!
    I would recommend "hang out and play, hug and smooch on Hattie", a wedding is a big party already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right Leeri and since the entire family will be there it always takes away the need to try and fit in visits to see everyone.

    ReplyDelete