Monday, September 2, 2013

Four more days!!

This four day weekend is certainly flying by and I can't believe in four days our Maryland family will be here!!!

I just can't wait to see what Hattie is doing now that she is 3 1/2 months and just how big she has gotten since I last saw her. My husband hasn't seen her since she was born so he will be blown away with how much she has changed.

We don't have a lot of plans other then a wedding reception Friday night and that's ok as just being with everyone will be enough. I just so love the idea of our family being together as honestly that hasn't happened since Hattie was born.

So that's about it. I don't want to wish the week away as it will go so fast once they come so I will enjoy the countdown this week knowing on Friday I get to kiss Hattie's sweet little face.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment