Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Dairy withdrawal?

So I woke up feeling crappy today. Headache, sneezing, fatigue and I am wondering if it is dairy withdrawal. Or I am getting a cold and it has nothing to do with dairy!

I do feel better without it and someone at work even commented the other day "well you are sure in a good mood today" and I was! The normal stuff that bothers me really didn't. I just felt lighter somehow.

So after a pork chop, blueberries and some walnuts for breakfast I am ready to start the day (and Advil for my headache). I have actually done paleo before (except for the no dairy part) and this amazing thing starts to happen after a few days. You start to feel leaner and you start noticing your muscles. I know it sounds crazy but it's like your lean self starts to come out or maybe it's your real self that was always there.

Either way it is fantastic and I will just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment