Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Happy Hump Day

I swear I just blogged about it being Wednesday and now another week has gone by. It's pretty quiet around here with not much new news. My new favorite show "Broadchurch" is on tonight on BBC America. It's a crime drama and it's one of the best shows I have seen in a long time.

With my daughter back at work pictures of Hattie have of course dropped off so hopefully when she is off tomorrow and Friday I can get some new ones to share. I actually did a ton of online Christmas shopping this weekend for Hattie and I would like to say I am done but something tells me that I I'll fine a few (20) more things I "have" to buy for her.

The joyful news for today is that my husband's nephew was married yesterday on the beach in Florida. After a day of rain it cleared up in time for the ceremony. We so wish we had been there but we plan on rocking the reception here in Minnesota in a few weeks. Lots of love is sent to two amazing people.

So that's about it from Grannyland. Not much burning hot news but sometimes that can be a good thing. Wednesdays should be that way, a day to breathe after a crazy Monday & Tuesday and get ready for the wind down to the weekend. (think painting and yard work).

No comments:

Post a Comment