So yes it is Saturday and what does it mean? Literally I mean. Well I looked it up and quite frankly I am not sure I knew the answer by the time I finished. It might have something to do with Saturn or whoever invented the days of the week just sat around on their butt all day and thought that was a good start to "urday".
But in our house it means:
- Coffee and relaxation to start (so some butt sitting is involved)
- Dog training (once again lots and lots of hot dogs)
- Errands (ewwwww)
- Trip to Ikea for random things we need to spruce up our house for Hattie's visit (not that she cares but I do)
- Maybe a side trip to the Mall of America (since its basically in the same parking lot)
- Maybe dinner at the MOA (only allowable Simply Filling foods of course)
- Home to prep the walls (think painting tomorrow and lots of swear words from my husband)
And before I start my "Sat" urday, here is a picture of Hattie looking all Buddhaish and adorable after her bath. In 3 weeks I get to squeeze and kiss the heck out of her!!