Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sick as a dog

So I was so looking forward to a nice weekend, cooler weather, drinks on a patio and what happened.......I got Hattie's cold and feel like crud.

I don't exactly get the saying "sick as a dog" as I have never seen any of my animals blowing their noses and coughing up anything but a hair ball but I'll go with it.

I have basically not left the sofa for two days except to run grocery shopping just now and I felt awful the whole time. You know how when you are sick and someone insists on trying to chat with you and you want to yell "stop talking to me". But you don't and you just pray they realize it's a one way conversation and move along.

So I'm home now and back on the sofa and hoping that I feel better tomorrow as it looks to be a brutal work week ahead. Yuck.

The only thing that cheered me up was getting this picture of Hattie and her sweet cheeks and knowing in a few months I will get to see her again. That's the best TLC I could have gotten. Is she the cutest or what!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment