Wednesday, July 10, 2013

One more wake up

It's officially only one more wake up until I leave for Maryland tomorrow. I will probably sleep horribly as I am always afraid I will oversleep and miss my flight. Hey, it could happen.

It sounds like poor Hattie is getting a cold but snotty or not I just can't wait to see her and hold her.

I also just booked tickets to go to Maryland for the holidays as there was just no way we were going to miss this sweet thing's first Christmas. I am already envisioning her in her Christmas outfit chewing on ribbon and having way more fun with the wrapping paper then the tons of gifts she well have.

But that is five months away and in less than 48 hours I will be holding Hattie in my lap, sucking stuff from her nose and for that I couldn't feel more blessed.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment