Thursday, July 18, 2013

Random thoughts from the weekend

I had such a great time on this trip and realized there is a reason women usually don't give birth in their 50s. I am exhausted and only had to get up one night with Hattie!

I am just so proud of my daughter who has turned into an amazing woman and mother. She will be going back to work in a few weeks and I can only imagine how hard it will be to drop off Hattie at daycare that first day.

I realized that Hattie has changed so much already and the time goes by way too fast but then I think about all the fun things to come. Birthdays, Holidays, her first words, her first day of school, trips to the beach. I hope to be there for as many as I can and possibly even be there for all of them. I'm sure working on it!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment