Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Quiet house, sad heart

It seemed like our Maryland fam had just gotten here and now they are gone. It is so quiet in this house after having laughter, talking and baby giggles for a few days.

We had an amazing time and getting to kiss and hold Hattie for four days just warmed my heart. She had changed so much but she definitely has her own personality that is sure to still be there when we see her in December.

I fell off the paleo wagon two of the four days but I am definitely back on track and hoping I didn't do too much damage. It sure was fun but honestly by Monday I felt awful and realized this isn't just about weight loss it's definitely about health and feeling good.

So back to work and back in a routine we all go. I sure do miss waking up to this every morning though!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment