Tuesday, September 24, 2013

"Fall"itis

I will admit it, I am crazy bonkers over fall this year. I can't get enough of mini pumpkins, pumpkin candles and I keep craving pumpkin lattes.

I love that football is starting (even though I don't watch), new fall TV shows are on, there are books I want to read, movies I want to go see and have you smelled bonfires in backyards recently!

I know every one will say that horrid Mr Winter will be next but somehow I am just in a fall coma and loving every minute of it and refuse to think about what will come next. Maybe this will be the year we just have fall weather until April and we never have the dreaded "S" word. It could happen. Maybe climate change will never let the temps get below 40 and a big storm for us consists of a half inch that closes school for a week.

I know I am not thinking rationally but a girl can dream. Plus realistically we still have two full months before we should have to think about winter and until then I am going to soak up every second of this glorious fall that I can!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment