Friday, September 27, 2013

Not much new here!

I feel like life is kind of boring right now which is probably fine. Everyone is good, healthy and yes I am even another 1 1/4 pounds slimmer this week!

I have started the couch to 5k app. Not because I am going to run a 5k but it just sounds cool don't you think! I had fun with it the first day even though when it said to me "start running" after intervals of walking/running for 20 minutes I yelled "shut up" and maybe muttered a few choice curse words before I just kept walking. I found it to be quite a work out but my idea of exercise is having to pick the remote off the floor so I might not be the best judge.

I am missing Hattie's cute face as I always do as the weekend approaches as I know if I lived there I would be seeing her. Luckily I just got some great pictures which made me about die from the cuteness.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment