Friday, June 28, 2013

Fabulous freaking Friday

It's Friday. How did that happen, wasn't it just Monday like yesterday. One week just blurs into another until it's either Monday and I'm starting a work week or Friday and I am finishing one.

But it's Friday and the excitement of two days off lays (lies, does lay?) in front of me. I wish I could hang with Hattie.......

                               

But I can't. 

I should rip the weeds out of the front garden and plant some flowers or empty everything out of my refrigerator and try and figure out why there is an inch of ice on the bottom shelf.

But more than likely I will hang with this guy and do absolutely nothing. Why you say? Because it's fabulous freakin Friday and I can.

                               

  

No comments:

Post a Comment